IMPORTANT: Gain admission directly into 200 level without JAMB. Call/WhatsApp 08106304441 or click here to REGISTER. Registration closes soon.
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) management has released the much anticipated Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening application form for the 2019/2020 academic session. All candidates interested in the UNIUYO Post UTME form should take note that it’s now available for purchase through the school portal.
UNIUYO Post UTME Qualification.
The University of Uyo management board has disclosed that all candidates who made the school their 1st Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 are eligible.
UNIUYO Post UTME Registration.
All qualified candidates MUST pay a non-refundable fee of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portal as will be outlined and detailed below.
UNIUYO Post UTME Online Registration and Payment.
- Eligible candidates are required to visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- When the page opens, Select Admission Forms Link.
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Proceed and Enter your phone number and Email address in the boxes provided.
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment.
- Note that you can pay for your Post UTME registration online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform.
- After a successful payment, you are required to return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your UNIUYO Post UTME registration for 2019.
- Finally, printout the Screening Exercise Schedule Slip.
UNIUYO POST UTME CLOSING DATE.
The school management has disclosed that the registration link for the screening test will be closed between last week of July to August 2019.
• All applying candidates should take note that the same passport photograph which they used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after they have been offered admission.
• Take note that No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission. This means that while filling the form, you should be very careful.
• Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will have their admission automatically cancelled once caught.
• The school will not entertain any form of Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same or their admission will be disqualified.
Sharing is caring