Read: Gain admission directly into 200 level without JAMB | Low Fees | Registration still on | Call 07031357624 NOW!
The management of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has published the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FUOYE 1st and 2nd batch admission lists are now available on the School portal.
How to Check FUOYE Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your FUOYE admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Successfully admitted? Go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
STEP 1: Go to FUOYE admission status portal at https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/.
STEP 2: Supply your registration number in the required column.
STEP 3: Click on ‘Login’ and then click on ‘Admission Status’ to access your FUOYE admission status.