IMPORTANT: Gain admission directly into 200 level without JAMB. Call/WhatsApp 08106304441 or click HERE to register
The University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2019-2020 Academic Year will commence from August 1st to 21st August, 2019.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2018/2019 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2019 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment of [SCREENING FEE – N2,000] or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
POST-UTME TEST: Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday 26th August, 2019 to Friday 30th August, 2019.
Application for post UTME screening for Unilag will end August 21st, 2019
Use the social links and here inform your friends.